KD Analytical Consulting is a small business founded in 2003 to provide high quality customized training/support to the emerging Military First Responder Community. KD brings:
- CBRNE - Training and exercise expertise in the chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive areas and HazMaT.
- Building Protection - Assessment, systems design and development, program management, and sustainment services for effective, reliable facilities protection.
- Management and maintenance of mission-critical assets for HazMat/CBRNE responders
- Service, training and technical support for detection equipment
- KD has offices in Fayetteville, North Carolina (Zone 3), Batesville, Indiana (Zone 5), Lexington, Kentucky (Zone 5) and Sacramento, California (Zone 6).
Sentar is a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) focused on providing solutions that push the frontier of network centric systems. Sentar brings:
- Comprehensive Information Assurance services,
- Commercial software development
- Advanced research and development
- Consulting services supporting process improvement (e.g., CMMI) and business process engineering.
- Sentar's innovative research and development emphasizes software agent technologies that protect network and host computer resources from cyber attackers and malicious insiders.